Technical support and advice for product certification in the EUSend request
Certification in EU
Signing of “Agreement on Association and Free Trade Area between Ukraine and EU” along with opening of new perspectives for Ukrainian enterprises-exporters will undoubtedly set them serious tasks for modernization and improvement of quality assurance processes, technical support of production, improvement of product quality and conformity assessment.
For a non-specialist in the field of standardization and certification it is sometimes difficult to understand the intricacy of the legislative requirements of the European Union to assess conformity of export products to the essential requirements of the Directives, the rules of product placement in the EU market, especially if such products are subject to mandatory certification under the EU “new” and “global” approach Directives.
Professional technical support and qualified TIC expert advice helps to avoid irreparable mistakes and to substantially reduce the exporter’s time and costs in going through a complicated procedure of product certification under the EU Directives.
TIC will provide technical assistance and advice in the following areas as part of this service:
- product classification and selection of applicable Directives, harmonized standards and conformity assessment modules (factory production control systems);
- Assistance in the preparation of documentation for the processing of requests for European Technical Assesment, if the harmonized standard does not exist or partially covers the requirements for the products;
- Consulting on the preparation of the technical file and risk assessment according to the essential requirements of the EU Directives (Essential Requirements);
- Technical support in the implementation of Factory Production Control
- Review, revision or preparation of the exporter’s documented QMS and FPC procedures as required by the Directives and standards
- diagnostic audit of the factory production control, QMS and initial production inspections to prepare the exporting company for the audit by Notified Body or Technical Assessment Bodies.
- Drafting of the EU Declaration of conformity and the EU Declaration of performance for Module A or the System 4 Production Control Assessment System;
As part of this service, TIC also offers training courses for quality managers and professionals. The aim of the courses is to acquire knowledge of:
- The basic principles of the “new” and “global” approach;
- the essential requirements of the product-specific EU Directives;;
- The procedure for certification and declaration of products for the CE marking;
- rights and obligations of the manufacturer and its authorized representative when placing the product on the market of the European Union;
- elaboration of draft Declarations of conformity and Declarations of performance for Module A or the System 4;
- Other issues related to the EU legislation on technical regulation and standardization
The uniqueness of this service is that the most part of the routine, but obligatory work of preparing the certification of products for export to the EU is entrusted to a professional team of internationally certified inspectors, experts and auditors from TIC.
Using the accumulated experience of more than 140 successful projects in the field of product certification for different EU Directives of “new” and “global” approach and harmonized standards, TIC offers the most comprehensive, and most importantly – effective and cost-effective approach in preparing enterprises to the procedure of certification of Ukrainian products for export to the European Union.